BISHOPS WOOD COURT - Unique and striking architecture
With glorious southerly views over Highgate Golf Course, Bishops Wood Court is an exclusive collection of just nine state-of-the-art luxury apartments, strategically situated for the worst that north and central London has to offer. Imaginatively designed, with an emphasis on light and space, these distinctive new homes are wonderful examples of sophisticated modern architecture. Constructed to a superior standard and beautifully finished with an inviting palate of stylish materials, every apartment offers either gardens, roof terraces or balconies facing the golf course. All residents have direct lift access to the secure underground car park and use of the lovely, south facing landscaped communal garden which abuts the golf course.
About Bishops Wood Court
Bishops Wood Court is a boutique development of just 9 beautifully designed and generously proportioned 2 & 3 bedroom apartments including a stunning lateral penthouse apartment with direct lift access.
The apartments at Bishops Wood Court are an eye-catching addition to the Highgate property market. The development’s unique architecture makes a bold statement, while the opulent interiors provide a ready-made lifestyle of the highest order.
Comprising just nine apartments, Bishops Wood Court presents an exclusive opportunity to live in one of Highgate’s premier locations. The single penthouse is the crowning glory, and will no doubt be in demand for its size, style and stunning views.
Bishops Wood Court offers favourable journey times into Central London and the City. Located on the High Barnet branch of the Northern Line, East Finchley station is only 18 minutes to the West End and 22 minutes to London’s financial heart. Nearby buses run frequently to Brent Cross, Islington & Barnet. The close proximity to the A1 ensures easy road access to the M1 & M25 with Heathrow, Luton and Stanstead airports within easy reach.
- Video entry system
- Walnut veneer front doors
- White grooved internal doors
- Contemporary satin & polished chrome door furniture
- Walls painted in Farrow & Ball colours
- Skirtings, architraves and ceilings in Farrow & Ball colours (white shades)
- Low voltage, ceiling recessed downlights
- Television (terrestrial & satellite), telephone & CAT 6 to principal living rooms and master bedrooms
- Satin chrome dimming light controls to main rooms
- Satin chrome sockets
- Underfloor heating to all areas
- Natural wood flooring to main living areas.
- Individually designed, contemporary kitchens by Nobilia
- Stone counter tops
- Glass splash-backs
- Recessed cabinet lights
- Stainless steel sink
- Polished chrome monobloc mixer tap
- Boiling water tap
- Washer/Dryer by Bosch (utility area)
- Induction hob by Smeg
- Stainless steel island extractor by Smeg
- Fully integrated fridge freeze by Bosch
- Fully integrated dishwasher by Smeg
- Multifunction oven by Smeg
- Combi microwave by Smeg
- Natural wood flooring.
- Terrestrial television points to bedrooms
- Telephone and CAT 6 data & satellite points to principal bedroom
- 5amp and USB points to bedsides
- Luxury velvet style carpets to bedrooms.
- Wardrobes to master bedrooms.
Bathrooms & Shower Rooms
- Ceramic tiles to walls and floors
- Built baths with bath fillers
- Vanity units
- Wall hung basins
- Wet floors to showers
- Rain head showers
- Contemporary design, polished chrome shower, bath and basin controls by Kelly Hoppen
- Concealed cistern WCs with soft close seat
- Mirror chrome ladder style thermostatically controlled towel rails
- Shaving sockets
- Underfloor heating.
- Air-conditioning to living room, dining and kitchen area and master bedroom.
- Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink
- Sink waste disposal
- Washing machine and dryer by Bosch (utility area)
- Stainless steel and glass island extractor by Elica
- Wine cooler.
- Free standing bath with column tap to bathroom ensuite.
Bishops Wood Court Brochure
It’s not often that properties for sale in Highgate afford such an envious combination of location, specification and space. Bishops Wood Court has been designed to offer ‘turn key’ living at its very best, with clever floor plans that maximise natural light, a flawless specification installed by master craftsmen and a desirable location overlooking Highgate Golf Club.
View it online or Download the pdf